Fruit Pizza is one of my family’s favorite desserts. They are simple and yet refreshing. There are times when we don’t want to make the larger version, because it is large and difficult for little hands to hold. So, we often make these mini fruit pizzas instead.
These mini fruit pizzas are perfect for summer get-togethers or a Sunday brunch! They’ve got a tender, sugar cookie bottom, a cream cheese based sauce, and tangy flavored fresh fruit toppings! What I love most about this recipe is that it can be different every single time. Just swap the fruits to create countless different flavor combinations!
If you like easy summer desserts, you may want to check out these posts too:
- Refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of mixed fruits, chopped
- Bake the sugar cookies as directed.
- In a medium size bowl, use an electric mixer to blend the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together until they're smooth.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Spread a heaping spoon of the cream cheese mixture on the top of the sugar cookies.
- Chop the fruit into small pieces. We used kiwi, blueberries, and strawberries.
- Top the Easy Mini Fruit Pizzas with the pieces of fruit.
- Serve immediately.