Who doesn’t love a decadent treat once in a while? I know I do! Of course, I don’t like to go too far overboard and do what I can to ensure that I am still getting something good for me at the same time.
That is why these fresh blueberry puffs are one of my favorites! I get all the sweet, but it still has fresh fruit so I don’t feel quite as guilty!
- 2-3 cans of crescents
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup water
- In a large bowl, mix together blueberries, sugar, cinnamon, flour, and water. Mix well.
- Take two crescents and separately, make them into balls of dough.
- Roll both balls out to be flat like a mini pie crust or pizza crust.
- In the middle of one of these flattened balls of dough, place a spoonful or two of blueberry mixture.
- Take the other flattened ball of dough and lay it over the top of the blueberry mixture like the top of a pie.
- Mold the edges of the top dough into the bottom dough to seal in the blueberry mixture.
- Trim extra dough if needed.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes or until the middle is no longer doughy.