Halloween Bark is super simple to make and loved by kids AND adults. Once you read the recipe below, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make it sooner!
Halloween Bark is one of our favorite recipes!!
Being in the kitchen with my kids is something I really enjoy. Anytime I can make a recipe that they can help with, I love to include them! This recipe is so easy, and is totally customizable to whatever candy you want to use.
We used Kit-Kats, Reese’s Mini Pumpkins, Reese’s Mini Ghosts, Candy Corn M&M’s, Sixlets, Candy Corn, Mellocreme Pumpkins, and Edible Candy Eyes. What will you use?
Make sure you check out all of our other awesome and fun Halloween Recipes!
- (2) 16 oz bags of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Candy of your choice
- Prep all of the candy want (you will need to add it quickly before the chocolate sets up)
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler until smooth (If you do not have one, you can boil water in a pot and place a metal bowl on top of the pot and melt the chocolate in the bowl).
- Pour the melted chocolate into a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Drop the candy into the chocolate quickly, before it dries.
- Let the chocolate cool completely, or place in the freezer for 30 minutes to speed up the process.
- Break the chocolate up into pieces and remove them from the wax paper before serving.