Homemade ice cream sandwiches are easy to make — especially when they don’t even contain ice cream!
This is an easy FUN treat you and your kids can enjoy this summer. You can easily make your own ice cream sandwiches (for much less than you’ll pay for those in the store). You need just a few items to make these!
One awesome way to change them up (and actually my FAVORITE recipe) is to purchase the FLAVORED cool whip – like strawberry. That gives your treat even more incredible flavor!!
Check out these other kid-approved recipes:
- Graham Crackers
- Cool Whip
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Break the graham cracker in half.
- Spread cool whip around ½" - ¾" thick on one side.
- Put the top on to make a sandwich.
- If you wish, pour sprinkles into a bowl and dip each side of the sandwich until coated.
- Freeze for 2 - 3 hours and then enjoy!!