There is nothing that says Easter like the Marshmallow Peep®! We created a way to create the Peep® flavor — but in a pudding!
Seriously – your kids will think that you are an absolute rock star if you make this for them! Best of all, it is easy to make (but that will be our little secret).
- 1 Box of French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 Jar of Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Cups Milk
- Food Coloring/Dye
- Marshmallow Peeps
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix and the two cups of milk.
- Mix well or until no lumps appear and then set aside.
- Put the Marshmallow Fluff into a saucepan.
- Slowly heat until the fluff reaches a liquid state.
- Quickly pour the fluff into the pudding mixture and stir immediately.
- Add 4-5 drops of food coloring (you can make your own colors).
- Pour into dishes and add sprinkles and a Peep!
- Keep in mind that the French vanilla pudding will make the color appear slightly different. For example, in this picture, we actually used 4-5 drops of red dye and it turned out orange.