Banana Pecan Overnight Oatmeal
This overnight oatmeal with banana’s and pecans makes the perfect quick and easy breakfast for the whole family. It is not only extremely easy to make ahead of time, it makes busy morning’s much less stressful, while filling your tummy with something delicious and healthy!
The sweetness of the bananas, maple syrup and pecans tricks your tastes buds into believing you have just indulged in a high calorie dessert, while in reality you have actually maintained a well balanced meal to start your day!
- ½ cup rolled oatmeal
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup pecans
- ½ ripe banana
- In a pint size jar or container add uncooked oatmeal, yogurt, chia seeds and maple syrup.
- Put on the lid and shake well.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight. (This mixture will last up to 5 days in the refrigerator).
- In the morning add bananas, and chopped pecans to the mixture. Top with a small drizzle of maple syrup.
- Eat cold or microwave for 60 seconds.