You’re gonna love this oven baked barbecue brisket recipe!
There is nothing better than a slowly cooked piece of barbecue meat slathered in the best barbecue sauce! I am not one to stand over a barbecue grill, or really to barbecue at all, so I always do my barbecuing in the oven! This oven baked barbecue brisket is so delicious and tender, and you’d never guess it came out of the oven and not off the grill!
One of the best things about this recipe is how simple it is to prepare, and how awesome it makes your house smell all day. Byt the time dinner comes around, you are SO hungry and ready to dig into this brisket! Pair it with a salad and a bread roll, and you will feel like you’re eating at a top of the line barbecue joint in the comfort of your own home.
More easy dinner recipes:
- Easy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 50 Homemade Soup and Chili Recipes
- Goya Gilled Chicken Tacos
- 4-6 lb Beef Brisket
- 2 oz liquid smoke (or about half a 4 oz bottle)
- 3 Tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup carbecue sauce
- Line a 9x13 cake pan with tine foil and place the brisket inside, making sure it fits inside the pan. Leave excess tin foil on the sides, so it's enough it can cover the brisket entirely.
- Whisk together the celery salt, onion salt, and garlic salt in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the brisket.
- Pour the liquid smoke and worcestershire sauce over the top of the seasoning, and lift the brisket up so the liquid and seasonings go underneath it as well.
- Wrap the tinfoil over the brisket completely, and refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before you plan to place it in the oven.
- Preheat your oven to 275.
- Bake at 275 for 5-6 hours.
- Remove it from the oven and cover the top of the brisket in your favorite barbecue sauce, and bake it uncovered for another hour.