Pumpkin Cheesecake Layered dessert is ahhhh-mazing!
This layered dish has long been one of my go-to desserts. I make it for family functions, potlucks, and even family dinners. It’s always a hit! I’ve made it in many flavors, but this is by far my favorite!
It’s full of pecans, pumpkin spice, and a cheesecake mixture – it doesn’t get any better than that!
Make sure you check out all of our other yummy desserts! Some of these include:
Don’t forget to follow our Fall Recipes board on Pinterest where we share lots of fun, delicious fall treats!
- 1 cup flour
- Half a cup of crushed pecans
- Half a cup of butter or margarine, and ¼ cup of butter or margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 packages of pumpkin spice instant pudding
- 3 cups of cold milk
- 1 large tub of whipped cream
- st Layer:
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, pecans and half a cup of the butter or margarine until it forms a dough.
- In an ungreased 9x13 pan, use your fingers to smash out the dough evenly to make a thin layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool.
- nd Layer:
- In a bowl, combine the powdered sugar, ¼ cup of butter or margarine, vanilla, and softened cream cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Once the 1st layer is cool, spread the second layer over the top of it.
- rd Layer:
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding and milk, and mix until thickened.
- Pour over the second layer.
- th Layer:
- Top the rest of the dessert using the entire tub of whipped cream.
- If you have any pecans left, sprinkle the top of the dessert with them.
- Refrigerate for two hours before serving.