Pumpkin muffins are a thing!
Fall means all things pumpkin spice! If you want to fit in your favorite flavor as many times a day a possible, then these muffins are the answer. Grab a muffin as you run out the door on your way to work. Best of all, even your kids will love these!
- Muffin Ingredients[br
- ]3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup orange juice
- Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
- 8 oz.cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
- Muffin Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line muffin tins with liners
- Stir together flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, combine sugar, pumpkin puree, eggs, oil and juice.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups about ¾ way full.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Frosting Instructions
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until creamy
- Gradually blend in powdered sugar until smooth and fluffy
Recipe adapted from Very Best Baking.