The days are still cold, so what better way to warm up than with soup! This easy recipe combines Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles and a few other simple ingredients to make a one of a kind soup – which will warm you from head to toe!
I’m also in a contest where one of YOU will win a year’s supply of Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles!! Therefore, if you can PIN this recipe, Tweet or even share it on Facebook, I will be chosen to give one of you this great prize!
Tweet this: Need inspiration for a family meal this week? Check out the #JDSausageCrumbles Pinterest board and look no further! @JimmyDean http://ppmdeals.co/1ce6KUw
You can also PIN this recipe with the #JDSausageCrumble hashtag!!!! Just head HERE and repin this recipe to your own board! Make sure you also check out the great Jimmy Dean Pinterest Board – they have LOTS of amazing recipes!!!
#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Jimmy Dean. This could include Jimmy Dean providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.
- 1 package of Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles (we use turkey to make it healthier)
- 2 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 can (14.5 oz) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup of water
- 3 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1½ cups refrigerated (or thawed frozen) cheese tortellini
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Combine sausage, onion and garlic in a large sauce pan.
- Cook until the onion is tender.
- Add broth and water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer (uncovered) for 10 minutes. Return to a boil and add the spinach and tortellini.
- Cook for 7 - 10 minutes, or until tortellini is tender.
- Pour into bowls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.