One of my favorite things to order as an appetizer at a restaurant is spinach artichoke dip. These adorable pinwheels are the perfect go-to appetizer or snack, and they’re really simple to make.
Just dump all the ingredients in a bowl, and mix them together! These are a favorite in our house, and if you love spinach artichoke dip, you will love these spinach artichoke dip pinwheels. It’s all the best things about chips and dip without the mess, and in the perfect handheld serving!
Other appetizers to try:
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 15 oz can artichoke hearts
- 10 oz frozen spinach
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, spinach, mayonnaise, garlic, basil, and garlic salt.
- Drain and chop the artichokes into small pieces.
- Blend the artichokes into the mixture.
- Spread the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread the mixture over the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle one-half cup of mozzarella over the spread.
- Roll the dough up from the long side of the dough.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the pinwheels about an inch wide.
- Place them an inch apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tops of the pinwheels with the remaining shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 400 for 16-18 minutes, or until the cheese begins to become golden brown.
- Allow them to cool before serving, as the cheese and mixture will be very hot.