As the days get warmer, there is nothing better than a cold glass of strawberry lemonade. I make mine at home because it is so simple and taste better than what you find in the store. Use this strawberry lemonade recipe to make a delicious treat for you and your family this summer! It would be perfect for a Memorial Day or Fourth of July get together too.
What makes this recipe even better is that you can easily swap out the strawberries for any other fruit, such as blueberries, raspberries or even blackberries. This strawberry lemonade recipe is the perfect balance between sweet and sour, and even kids love it!
Once you see find out how simple this is to make, you’ll never buy it again. It takes just 15 minutes to create and tastes oh, so good!
Make sure you check out these other amazing drink recipes:
- Strawberry Pineapple Sorbet Smoothie
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
- Watermelon, Mint & Pineapple Infused Water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1½ cups lemon juice
- 6 cups very cold water
- In a small pot, combine the sugar, and a cup of water. Stir often, and bring it to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove it from the heat and let it cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Puree hulled strawberries in a food processor.
- Add the pureed strawberries to the sugar water mixture. Then, add in the lemon juice. Mix well.
- In a large pitcher, combine the mixture and cold water. Stir until well mixed.
- Add ice and store in the fridge. Let cool for one hour before serving.