Witches and Wizard Hats! This is another fun sweet treat idea for any Halloween party!
You can turn this treat into a craft idea too! Create the hats and give the kids candies and frosting and let them decorate a few of them before they gobble them on down.
- Chocolate Chips
- Hershey's Kisses
- Keebler Fudge Striped Cookies
- Frosting (buy ready made in tubes)
- Melt around ¼ - ½ a cup of chocolate chips. It took me around 2 minutes to get them melted when I made mine.
- Open the kisses and then dip one into the chocolate.
- Turn the cookie over so that you see the chocolate side and then set the kiss on top of the cookie.
- Set it aside so that the chocolate can harden.
- Once done, decorate with icing, candies and sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!