Three Meat Stromboli
Three meat stromboli is one our our favorite recipes. I found this a few years ago and made modifications so that it would work for my own family. I love that it is so easy to make!
I think what I love most of all is that this can work for my kids’ lunches as well! I just warm it before they leave and toss it into an insulated thermos. It is still warm at lunch time and they gobble it down. This never lasts for very long in the fridge though as the kids just absolutely LOVE it.
Make sure you check out a few of my favorite recipes:
- 1 1 lb loaf of frozen bread dough
- ⅛ lb of deli ham
- ⅛ lb of deli salami
- ⅛ lb pepperoni (we use the sandwich sized slices)
- ⅛ lb of provolone cheese
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (or can use a few slices of mozzarella cheese)
- ¼ Tbs garlic powder
- ¼ Tbs dried oregano or Italian Seasoning
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Allow bread dough to thaw and rise according to package instructions (I take mine out in the morning and let it rise all day).
- Heat oven to 375.
- Roll dough out flat onto a cookie sheet (try to stretch as wide as you can).
- Layer in the ham, salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese. Top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle on spices.
- Roll up the bread dough, jelly roll style, starting on the long side.
- Seal the seams and edges so that it is completely closed.
- Place the roll seam side down onto the pan.
- Brush the top with the egg yolk.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown.
- Slice and serve with sides.