Turkey and hummus wrap is a simple and healthy lunch idea!
When it gets warmer, it seems that a light dinner is so much better than something heavy. This Turkey and Hummus Wrap is the perfect solution! It is not only easy to make, but won’t fill you up too much (so you can still get out and enjoy the evening weather)!
Look for more great recipes here on Penny Pinchin Mom!
- 1 pkg spinach and herb wrap
- 1 pkg roasted red pepper hummus
- Fresh cut low sodium turkey breast
- Roma tomatoes
- ½ of an avocado
- Spread hummus onto one wrap.
- Add 3 - 4 slices of turkey.
- Slice the avocado and add to the wrap.
- Add 1 - 2 leaves of lettuce.
- Slice the tomatoes and add on top of the lettuce.
- Roll and enjoy!