There are so many brand new printable coupons available today! I am loving these new beauty coupons for Olay, Secret, Gillette and more!
$2.00 off Gillette Clinical Antiperspirant
$1.00 off Gillette Antiperspirant or Deodorant
$1.00 off ONE Olay Facial Moisturizer or Cleanser
$2.00 off ONE Olay Pro-X Facial Moisturizer
$2.00 off 1 Olay Regenerist Luminous Moisturizer
$2.00 off ONE Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer
$2.00 off Olay Total Effects Facial Moisturizer
$2.00 off TWO Secret Antiperspirant/Deodorants
$0.75 off ONE Secret Antiperspirant/Deodorant
$1.00 off ONE Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant
$2.00 off ONE Secret Clinical Antiperspirant
It may just be the beginning of July, but the swimwear is already on clearance at Walmart! If you already have a suit for your kids, this is a great way to pick up a second one to have (or get it a size larger for next year)!
You can find items as low as just $5!! Shipping is free when you spend $50 or more (or you can see if that item is available for in-store pick-up where you live).
Here are some of the deals we found:
Last night, we had some pretty bad storms around here — including tornados. My daughter actually had a pretty traumatic experience as a result.
She and her dad were helping with our church’s Fireworks display when the weather started to turn. The men were closing the tent and tying things down when their phones all went off with the alert — tornado warning. My daughter instantly started to panic. She was in tears and was telling her dad that she was afraid she would never see her mom again. He tried to get her into the Quicktrip next door, but she was too scared to go. He looked up and could tell that the direction towards our house was away from the storm, so the men there told him to leave with her. Turns out that the tornado was very far away from them, so no damage to the area where they were at — thankfully!
All the way home, my daughter kept telling herself “Calm down, Emma. It is going to be OK.” She came running through the door yelling my name and grabbed me and held on for dear life. She was terrified. She was shaking and was very pale. We got her calmed down and had all of the kids take a bath and headed to the basement as a family – to watch a funny movie and take everyone’s mind off of things.
We went back upstairs at 9 pm and put the kids to bed when it happened. The tornado sirens began to screech right outside our house. All 3 of my kids ran down the stairs as fast as they could…..all of them in tears. We got them into the basement and turned on the TV. There was no mention of a warning. It was at that moment that both of our phones alerted us and a few second later, we saw the warning pop up on the screen.
A tornado was in our area (thankfully it was a couple of miles southeast of us), but we later learned that there had been funnel clouds dropping all around our city for most of the evening (don’t tell my kids). At 9:15, when we had the all clear, we took them back up the stairs and told them it was time for bed. They were too scared and it ended up being a sleepover in mom and dad’s room.
This was our very first real experience with storms. We kept our kids calm and we got through it and best of all, there was no damage where we lived and no one was injured as a result of any of the storms.
Kids will be scared of these storms, but there are things we can do to help them get through it:
1. Talk about storms before they happen. In the moment of a storm, kids are often too scared to understand what is going on. They just want to be safe.
Talk about thunderstorms and lightning when it is not storming. Talk about tornados and what to do if we hear a siren. In fact, when you hear the test sirens in your area, have your kids practice what to do and where to go.
When they know what to do when it storms, they feel more in control and that can really help them to stay a bit more calm.
2. Don’t try to pretend it is not happening. Kids are smart. They know what the sirens mean. They can see dark clouds in the sky. If they ask if there is a tornado, do not lie to them. Just stay calm and say yes and ask them to come with you to your shelter.
3. Remind them why they are safe. When the storm strikes, remind your children that they are away from the lightning, wind and hail when they are in the house. If it is a very bad storm, take them to your basement (or shelter) and again, remind them how they stay safe where they are at.
4. Distract them. Keep the things you need handy in your shelter area. This would include flashlights, batteries, food, water, weather radio and even games. Play cards with your kids so they take their minds off of the storm. You can keep board games handy. If the power is still on, you might be able to pop in a fun movie into the DVD player.
5. Keep calm yourself. As an adult, we know the damage and what can actually happen as a result of these storms. Many of us have seen the destruction and fear it ourselves. However, in the moment when your child is scared, they can not see the fear in your face, as that will make them more frightened. Find a way to stay calm yourself and your child will feel better when they see that you are not worried.
Do you have anything to add to our list?
It is time to get your party on for Independence Day! Before you hit the store, make sure you check out this list of coupons you may need for your party!!
$0.75 off of Kraft Cheese
$1.00 off of Hidden Valley Ranch Flavored Salad Dressing
$0.50 off of Vlasic Pickles
$1.00 off of Ball Park Frozen Grilled Patties
$1.00 off of McCormick Grill Mates Smoked Sausage
$1.00 off of Boca Products
$1.00 off of two King’s Hawaiian Hamburger, Hot Dog, Mini Sub or 12 pack rolls
$0.55 off of Nathan’s Fries or Onion Rings with Nathan’s Hot Dog purchase
$0.50 off of Wholly Guacamole Product
$1.00 off of one Snack Pack Pudding Bars
$1.00 off of Earth Balance Mindful Mayo or Buttery Spread
$1.00 off of Star Olives, 7 oz+
$0.50 off of Land O Lakes Half Stick Butter
$0.50 off of Land O Lakes Butter with Canola Oil
PAPER/PLASTIC PRODUCTS (Household items)
$0.50 off of Bounty Basic Paper Towels
$1.00 of of two Hefty Slider Bags
$0.30 off of Dawn Detergent (add this to your water bucket for your firework safety – fireman tip)
$0.75 off of Wet Naps
$0.25 off of Bounty Napkins
$1.50 off of Hefty Trash Bags
Summer means lots of time outdoors. Make sure that you protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays by applying sunscreen.
We have several coupons you can print right now – so you can save on your next purchase! Print out the following:
- $4.00 off of two Banana Boat Suncare Products, 3 oz+ (excludes lip and trial size)
- $3.00 off of two Coppertone Sunscreen Products, 2 oz+
- $1.00 off of one Hawaiian Trip Suncare Product (excludes lip and trial size)
- $3.00 off of two Coppertone Kids Products
We’ve put together a few deal ideas for you as well – so you know where to get the best deal close to where you live!
Make sure you print this coupon to save $0.55 off of on Lava Soap. Walmart sells these single bars for just $0.97 each – making it just $0.42 after your coupon!
Pick up some Nathan’s Beef Franks for all that grilling for this holiday weekend! Grab some with a 40% Cartwheel at Target! If you want to save on your fries or onion rings too….make sure you also print this coupon — $0.55 off of Nathan’s Fries or Onion Rings with purchase of any Nathan’s Hot Dogs.
Today you can subscribe to Women’s Health Magazine for only $4.99 per year . That is 90% off of the list price!! Go ahead and grab up to 3 YEARS during this promotion. Just enter coupon code PENNYPINCH and the price will drop.
A lifestyle magazine rooted in health and fitness. Women’s Health is filled with actionable and practical advice that you can use today. For women who want to do more, have more, and be more.
This offer expires at Friday 7/3/15 11:59 PM EST.
There is a new SavingStar offer which will pay you $5 back on your purchase of $20 or more of select Unilever products. This week, Walgreen’s has Simple Facial Wipes on sale, buy 1 get 1 free. You can stack that, a new coupon and the rebate and end up paying just $1.37 a package!
Haven’t heard of SavingStar? You can read more about what this site is and how it works — How To Use SavingStar.