Who doesn’t love Kohl’s? I know I do (and find some of the best deals on clothes and items for our home). Right now, you can enter for a chance to win a $50 Kohl’s Gift Card! There will be a total of TWENTY (20) winners for a total of $1,000 being given away!!!
Just head over HERE and sign up by entering your email at the top of the page. It’s that simple!! Good luck!!
I know many bakers who use silicone mats for cookies and absolutely love them! The trick is finding some that are good quality. These XL mats will fit 17 x 14 cookie sheets perfectly! Right now, you can get one for $13.99 – or pick up a 2 pack for $9 more ($22.99) !! The regular price for just one mat is $29.99.
- BAKING MAT SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO FIT PERFECTLY ON A 17 x 14 COOKIE SHEET • Use your WHOLE Cookie Sheet to Bake on • Don’t Settle for a poor fit • This is the ONLY Silicone Baking Mat Specifically DESIGNED for use with Cookie Sheets
- ACHIEVE PERFECT RESULTS with our proprietary extra tight fiberglass weave and Dual Coats of Superior Food Grade FDA Certified Silicone • Extra Tight Fiberglass weave provides SUPERIOR HEAT DISTRIBUTION for PERFECT Baking Results • Dual Coats of Silicone provide a Superior Non-Stick Surface your cookies SLIDE right off • THE PERFECT GIFT FOR A BAKER!
- DUAL COATS OF SILICONE make them extra durable • Use them for PREPARATION and then BAKE on them • Roll pastries, knead dough, then use the same silicone mat to bake your cookies on • Temperature Range from -40F to 480F• EASY TO CLEAN with warm water and mild dish soap or place in the Dishwasher. Extremely DURABLE and can be used over 3,000 times (More than 8 years if used daily)!
- SAFE & NON-TOXIC Protect your family by having the safest baking mats available on the market – European & FDA Certified Food Grade Silicone and BPA FREE; BRING YOUR WHOLE FAMILY into the kitchen to enjoy baking.
- BONUS FREE Recipe Book Download packed with over 200 Incredcibly Fun Cookie Recipes to enjoy with family and friends • 100% Money Back Customer Satisfaction Guarantee • No Questions Asked
Head over to Amazon to take a look!
**Shipping is free if you are a member of Amazon Prime or if you spend $35 on qualifying Amazon purchases. Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.
WOW this is AWESOME deal at Target! Right now combine a Buy 2 Get a $5 Gift Card Promo, 35% Cartwheel and $5 Coupon to get these for ONLY $2.25 (reg. $14.99)!
Looking for some great trash bags for those summer time projects? Stock up on Hefty Extra Strong Trash Bags for ONLY $7.10 at Target!
How awesome is this new Hot Wheels Remote Control Flying Car? Right now there is a 50% Cartwheel at Target to make it ONLY $29.99!
Provide search term and click 'Search'
This is awesome! Right now, GroupOn is offering 2 bottles of polish PLUS decals for MLB teams for $10.99! My oldest daughter saw this and said that we HAD to order it for her to wear when we head out to watch the Royals in action here in a few weeks.
They offer all of the teams. Just select the team of your choice and hit the green BUY button. Finalize your purchase and that is it! There is not a voucher to redeem. Just place your order and it will be shipped to you directly (so make sure you address information is correct).
There is a new coupon to print today to save $1.00 off of one Breathe Right Strips. This coupon prints without size restrictions, which means you may be able to pick them up for free at Walmart or Dollar Tree!
These stores sometimes carry 2 count boxes for $1 — but the inventory really varies. That means you may or may not find them where you shop! I sure hope you can!!
Purchasing a new vehicle can be scary. Often times we catch ourselves considering if now is the right time, can we afford a car payment, what if… and more. If you’ve reached the point of considering the purchase, there truly are ways to save, so consider them before hitting the car lots. Keep in mind, fully loaded, brand new and others will jack up your price, is that something you really need? So what are the ways you can save when purchasing a vehicle?
We posted this question on our weekly Penny For Your Thoughts post on our Facebook page. Here are the tips which were shared by our readers.
“Know what you really want- what is a “must” and what you can live without. Being firm in your decision and knowing what you want going in can help you better negotiate a price.” – Sarah C.
“Don’t sign anything until you’ve shopped around and are happy. You can bargain with them, if they won’t budge leave and start over until you get what you want for the price you are willing to pay.” – Amanda E.
“DO NOT BUY BRAND NEW, EVER!!!” – Gari O.
“Buy a used car with low miles. The factory warranty is still good and it costs thousands less.” – Leslie A.
“Save up and pay cash.” – Hilda R.
“Another tip is to always check a dealers price with TrueCar.com and compare the two. The dealer should match it!” – Tracie D.
“Be informed before you go. Research the internet for prices and even look at options online to get a feel for what things are going for. Ask yourself what you need in a vehicle and what you would like to have. Don’t be pressured into add-ons that you might never use. If you know someone that works at one of the manufacturing plants sometimes they are allowed a couple friends and family discounts if buying new. Plus, they often know salespeople or about cars that are being sold used in the area. I’ve found that those people that work around cars or for a hobby keep an eye out for what is being sold.” – Stephanie C.
Make sure you watch Facebook each Monday for our newest question and share your ideas. You may find your name and tip featured each week on Penny Pinchin’ Mom!
Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for May 21, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Dying for the Highlife: A Dan Reno Novel
- Deceptive Cadence (The Conor McBride Series – Suspense Thriller Book 1)
- Crime Czar: a Hard-Boiled New Orleans Legal Thriller (Tubby Dubonnet #5) (The Tubby Dubonnet Series)
- No Good Deed: A Psychological Thriller (The Mark Taylor Series Book 1)
- A Thousand Tombs (Gen Delacourt Mystery Book 4)
- The BBQ & Outdoor Grilling Cookbook: 110 Recipes for Everything from Appetizers to Desserts
- The Hoosier Mama Book of Pie: Recipes, Techniques, and Wisdom from the Hoosier Mama Pie Company
- Restaurant Recipes : Famous Restaurant Recipes,Discover The World’s Most Wanted Recipes !
- Dump Dinners: 125 Chicken, One Pan, Quick & Easy Dinners (Quick Meals, Make Ahead, One Pot)
- Clean Food Diet: Avoid processed foods and eat clean with few simple lifestyle changes(free nutrition recipes)(natural food recipes) (Special Diet Cookbooks & Vegetarian Recipes Collection Book 4)
- The Identity Switch: An Effortless, Lethal Method for Unavoidable Success
- The Motivation Switch: 77 Ways to Get Motivated, Avoid Procrastination, and Achieve Success
- The New Meaning of Rich: Four Principles of Wealth That Will Change Your Life
- The Joy of less Book 1 Discovering Your Inner Minimalist
- Bodyweight Training: Double Your Strength Using Body Weight for Circuit Training Workout (Bodyweight training books, bodyweight circuit training, bodyweight exercises)
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.