Ever want a homemade lasagna without all the work? Looking for a delicious “homemade” recipe that can be assembled in 15 minutes or less and taste like you have been cooking all day? I’ve got the perfect Semi Homemade Classic Lasagna recipe for you! It is sure to make jaws drop and leave tummies begging for more!
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 package of pre-cooked lasagna noodles (found in the refrigerated section)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 3 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 2 clove garlic, diced
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degress F.
- In a large saute pan brown ground beef. When about half way cooked, add onions, garlic and seasonings. Once ground beef is fully cooked, drain excess liquid and add 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce and allow to simmer for at least 5 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering. In a large bowl combine Ricotta, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Stir well.
- In a 9 x 13 casserole dish begin to assemble lasagna. First pour half of the sauce in the bottom of the casserole dish, then add one layer of pre-cooked lasagna noodles, next add half of the cheese mixture, another layer of noodles, add the remaining sauce and finish the top off with the rest of the cheese mixture.
- Cover lasagna and cook at 425 degrees F for 40 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned.
***This entire process should take you no more than 15 minutes to assemble and then the 40 minutes to bake!