This is another fun treat idea for any Halloween Party. Best of all, it requires just three simple ingredients!
This is one that you can even make work at a party if there are kids with allergies. Just swap out the peanut butter for hummus and it will work too!
What I love most of all is that this is not a sweet treat – but the kids think it is! They gobble it down without thinking twice about it. (After all, they get enough candy Trick or Treating that it is nice to have a healthy snack alternative).
Other Halloween treat ideas:
Make sure you follow my Pinterest Halloween board to find other fun Halloween ideas!
- Mini marshmallows
- Peanut Butter (may use something different if your child has allergies)
- Clean and slice the apples. I used my apple slicer for the initial slices, and then split the sliced again so as to create my mouths.
- Next, spread the peanut butter (or other product) onto each slice of apple.
- Place 3 or 4 marshmallows onto one slice.
- Place the other apple on top of the marshmallows to adhere them together and you've just created your very own monster teeth!
- Keep in mind that the more crooked the "teeth" the more fun the treat!
- Make sure you get the kids involved when you make these!