Yes. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios treats is a thing. And they are delicious.
I was so excited to hear that Cheerios decided to put out a Pumpkin Spice flavor for the fall! Not only is it a delicious cereal, but they make great dessert bars too! If you can make rice crispy treats, you can make these! They’re super simple and perfect for Fall!
Have you seen our other amazing desserts? Check out all of our amazing recipes!
- 3 Tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and marshmallows together, stirring contantly.
- Once they are melted into a smooth consistently, remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the Pumpkin Spice Cheerios.
- Once the cereal is totally coated, spread the mixture into an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Allow the mixture to cool for 30 minutes before cutting and serving.